Sunday, April 12, 2009

my first blog

i've never even thought about writing a blog until today.
i was reading stephen christian's blog about rejection ...(
http://modesty.blogspot.com/).
and if there's one certain thing i have learnt from those who inspire me, it is the courage to be who you are, and say what you believe in - so here i go..

im not really creative, and i dont think that i 'write well' (although my mother appparently commented to my sisters about how good my emails from south america were), but i do know what i think and feel, and at the end of the day, im not doing this for anyone but myself.


my biggest inspiration is probably jamie tworkowski of To Write Love On Her Arms, he is honest and raw and humble - and has created a global movement, all from a place inside of him - from his own faith and from the compassion and commitment to help one lost girl - because it felt right, because it had to be done.

i will get to jamie and TWLOHA later.

i dont know where im going, or what i want to achieve, but this blog is the beginning of something for me. it might just be an exploration of everything ive held inside for so long. and it might be a catalyst to get out and do something. either way, it begins here.


No comments:

Post a Comment